Okay folks, quick Sunday post that may be followed by another this afternoon. We are reevaluating our blog and are going to make some changes to the scheduling of sorts that we follow.
We noticed we also stopped posting how we use our slots for the week, and know that even if you don’t care, it still holds us accountable, which is part of the idea of this weblog. Sundays we will be trying to post or weekly meal plan and slot usage, for those who may or may not be interested. We might throw in there a “local product of the week” part, depending on how busy we are. Not this week, but hopefully next week.
Anyway, our plan for the week:
- Sunday- Beans and Greens with pasta, roasted squash.
- Monday- Burdock and Carrot Saute, Bok Choy and Garlic, Crockpot Lamb Shoulder, Daikon-Carrot Salad
- Tuesday- Fish Tacos (or tostadas, depending on how making cornmeal flatbread things go)
- Wednesday- Winter Vegetable Bisque with Blue Cheese, Crepes filled with Frenched Carrots and Celariac
- Thursday- Scalloped Gilfeather Turnips, Vegetable-Oatmeal Roast, Gravy
- Friday- Spicy Tofu, Stir-fried Green Beans, Beet Slices with Maple Teriyaki Sauce
- Saturday- Stuffed Cabbage
- Peanut Butter x2 (found peanut butter that was organic and processed in Massachusetts with American grown peanuts in a family owned facility)
- Chocolate Sauce, Mung Beans
- Goats milk, Salsa
- Duck Legs, Butter (probably wouldn’t by duck form this company again, seeing that they are a foie gras producer and don’t talk much about their production metods, and we can get family raised duck from elsewhere. I was enthused to get duck at Sherman’s Market at the time, ah well.)
Cute picture for the road.