We have some yummy things coming our way food-wise this week:
- Tuesday: Thai Basil Curry Sauce over steamed vegetables and fish, with brown rice and homemade kimchi
- Wednesday: Chinese Beef and Broccoli, with brown rice and kimchi
- Thursday: Tangy Edamame with Squash and Tomatoes
- Friday: CSA celebratory meal, perhaps pizza (we have some frozen whole wheat pizza dough that I made a while ago, and well, this is just one way to use basil!)
- Saturday: Beef Chili with Cornbread
- Fresh pasta (bought for last Friday’s meal-local and small business), butter from Vermont Butter and Cheese (local, small business, if we knew more about the local farms they get their dairy from, we’d be able to assess sustainability)
- Organic Brown Rice
- Organic Lemon Juice
Other grocery Items:
- We stopped at Allendale Farm’s farm stand and picked up a big load of dairy: Yogurt, Atwell’s Gold Cheese, and Feta (All Narragansett Creamery) along with the Butter (from slot 1)
- Hannahbels (delicious little handmade cheeses that are like little bells of brie but better from Shy Brothers Farm)
- We also went to the Jamaica Plain Farmer’s Market and bought Chorizo, and Sweet Italian Sausage from Stillmans Farm.
All this delicious food that we got and all the delicious food to be (planned meals) are already making me hungry!