This was a quick and easy meal that utilized broccoli, peas, and some beet greens that we had around.
Broccoli, Pea, and Green Bake (serves 4):
- 1 big head of broccoli, washed and chopped
- 1 cup of fresh peas
- 1 handful of greens, washed and chopped
- 3 egg whites
- 2 full eggs
- 1 cup of ricotta
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tbsp mustard
- a dash of hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Oil a baking pan.
- Put vegetables in pan.
- Mix milk, eggs, ricotta, salt, mustard hot sauce, and half of the cheddar.
- Beat well.
- Pour over vegetables and stir a little.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheddar on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes of until set and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with bread and mustard and salad. Enjoy!
Today is Red Fire Farm CSA distribution- I’m getting all kinds of excited to see what produce we get today!